Reverse Mortgage Facts
HUD FHA Reverse Mortgage is a resource to provide you with estimate home values and available loan amounts from the Reverse Mortgage Calculator. Additionally, HUD FHA Reverse Mortgage will help explain how the Reverse Mortgage (known as the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage) actually works. If you are thinking about using a Reverse Mortgage for your financial plans, use this site to help separate the facts from the myths. Want to know how much money is available to you from a Reverse Mortgage? CLICK HERE NOW!
What is a Reverse Mortgage?
The Reverse Mortgage is a residential home mortgage loan provided by lending institutions such as banks and mortgage companies, and insured by the government through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). The Reverse Mortgage works very similarly to a traditional mortgage with a few differences. Some differences include: All homeowners who are to be named on the Reverse Mortgage must be age 62 or older; No repayments to the loan are required as long as the property taxes and home owner’s insurance are paid on time, the property is kept in “average” repair, and the original home owners named on the Reverse Mortgage have not vacated the property for more than 12 consecutive months at the same time.
Make The Most Of Your Retirement Years
- Independence—You continue to own and live in your home
- Liquidity—Receive monthly payments instead of making them
- Simplicity—Minimal income and credit requirements needed to qualify
- Ownership—Your heirs can keep the property once the reverse mortgage is paid in full
- Choice—You may receive funds as a lump sum, as a line of credit, in monthly installments, or as a lump sum plus monthly allotments
- Security—A reverse mortgage does not affect your Social Security, Medicare or pension benefits—and proceeds are tax-free!
Or you may call directly to be connected with a qualified, licensed HUD FHA Reverse Mortgage Specialist. Call now:
A complete resource from a HUD FHA Reverse Mortgage Specialist is available to you at no obligation.